Burnt's blog thing

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Done... bloody finally

Just posted my last response to the big discussion thing. Posted my own response and one of the two others last night. Frankly, I find it kinda hard to believe that they expect any form of truly "lively discussion" from a bunch of burnt out students at the end of the sem.

Well, I'll continue to post crap to this blog as long as I can. Don't know, though- my website went for 3 years without an update before I finally just shut it down. I'm not real good on this keeping up thing when I'm not forced to. Either keep checking back or just subscribe to my RSS.

Finding it a tad hard to believe that the semester's actually over. Hasn't really hit me yet- keep running over crap in my mind to see if there's anything I have to do yet. As much as of a bitch as it was to try to keep up with the work, I did have fun. You folks, oh dear readers, were a major part of that. Look forward to seeing y'all in Oct. and tappinatcha for then. See ya virtually in a few weeks. I'm off to find a videogame. Schmater.

4 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Just another Sample said...

It was fun against all odds. I'm already looking forward to October. Hopefully we'll have enough time to "study". Have fun sweating your face off.

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Megan said...

The whole Space College thing got infinitely better after we all met each other. I actually kinda miss you crazy kids. See you in the beautiful October weather.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Katie said...

I'm also looking forward to October. Is it too soon to start planning the party?

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Stefanie said...

It's never too soon to plan a party. My house? It's BYOB, but I'll provide the tiny t.v. and kickass red couch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home