Burnt's blog thing

Saturday, July 22, 2006

I'm such a bloody slacker

Man, it's been friggin' insane on this end post-Pitt. Between the joys of catch-up at work, and trying to get stuff done at the house, I just hadn't gotten to this blog thing here.

Picked up a Cingular IPAQ 6515. Needed a mobile phone for the drive each day. Turns out that the Dept. of Ed has a deal with them so that any of their employees get a major discount. Got the PDA for less than 200, and voice and data for 71 a month. After looking at Verizon's 150 a month I was absolutely amazed. Still having some problems with the 'net on it- turns out they hadn't added my data account, then the network went down- but it'll be pretty cool once it's back up.

Response to comments:

Hey, Justin, who has the time to actually read or watch a movie? Can't wait for the break in August. Have fun in the city of brotherly backstabbing. Uptheira!

Cara- wish I COULD get extra credit for it. I'm just looking for a nice academic job...

Stephanie- I frankly find my popularity more than slightly creepy. Keep checking my car for stalkers... Have fun corrupting 6th graders.

Megan- Would love to get down for one of the Exhumed showings. Have to foist off the children on somebody at some point. Have to admit, though, I actually never wanted to see Cannibal Holocaust. Don't mind the people getting offed- it's the animals.

Well, Chris stole all mygood links for Deep Codes, so I don't have anything to post. Something should come up before I tapatcha next. Have a blast.

2 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Just another Sample said...

You are definetely on a security list of some sort. See you in Cuba!

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Megan said...

Yeah I'm not a fan of the animal stuff either (of course!) So I actually haven't seen that movie. There are better shows coming up, there's usually 3 in October which is cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home