Burnt's blog thing

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Blab 'o' the day

Forgive the blather- I was up 'til midnight takin' the quiz, and had to get up at 4. Anywho, I'm about half way through The Access Principle, and I'm finding it terribly dull, as I said last night. Good topic, lousy writing style. Could have been far more entertaining. Ah, well, done with it after the review.

Also working on the web page, though I haven't had much of a chance to have at it. Zipped the thing and emailed it to myself at work, but the State mail server stripped it out. Forgot about the fact that it does that, even though it happens on a regular basis. Had to dump it to my little 64 MB flash and carry it that way.

Moved into the new house, and now I'm trying to get the rest of the stuff up there. Now realize how much "stuff" you accumulate until you have to move it. Still getting used to switching from a half hour walk to work to an hour drive as well. And to top it off the furnace is also the hot water heater and it keeps going out. Aaarrrggghhh! Joys of moving. At least there's a one year home warranty.

On the entertaining web article side, we have the news link of the day. Well, it's sorta class-related, but Merriam-Webster has added new words to their dictionary. Here's the Yahoo News link: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060706/ap_on_re_us/dictionary_s_new_words_5

Back to it. Guess I gotta do some scanning. Schmater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home