Burnt's blog thing

Monday, July 24, 2006

Miscellaneous babble and stuff

Working on finishing the review that's due at noon. As I stated in the paper, I was going kinda insane trying to figure out how to approach it until I hit a common thread between the four works. That thread was NETWORKS. I was innundated with them. I was swimming in them. I had an absolute Wealth of Networks... So it all kinda fell together, and all I had to do was pull it out my... I mean, sit down and seriously write an informative and well-thought out review of the four important works that we were to confront.

So, time to pull out family pics.

Here's the fam:


Here's the grand old dame, my 7 year old cat:


My dog, Scruff:


Einstein, also known as Putsit:


And the newest pair, Emmaline and Sam:


Enjoy. Here's your links. Hah, I'm not doing LIS stuff:

The venerable Fangoria of Toronto, Rue Morgue can be found at this addy.

And Fango itself, while the website's often out of date and difficult to navigate, is here.

Have a blast. Tapatcha later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home