Burnt's blog thing

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Here's something...

happening in Spitsburgh while we're out

This from Lorraine (cover artist for Monster Bash magazine #4 - KONG
and the forthcoming MOLE PEOPLE cover):

I have a gallery show coming up in Pittsburgh
at LeChiz gallery in Pittsburgh on Oct.20 till Nov.4.
Opening of show is at 6:00 to 9:00. Gallery owner is
showing my paintings for that period of time and then I
am free again to show them anywhere else after that.
You are welcome to come if you want.

I am working on a Night of the Living Dead
painting for the show. Hinzman in the beginning
cemetary scene with the guy on the ground. Did some
elaboration on its depiction.

It seems to actually be Gallerie Chiz, and it's about a mile from the SIS building. Haven't located anything more amusing, though

3 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Stefanie said...

I'll keep my eyes peeled for good stuff, too. Nothing yet!

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Megan said...

Too bad there are 1,000 awesome Halloween things going on in Philly that weekend. I'm really mad I'm going to miss the Dracula fun at the Rosenbach.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Mark said...

If you want to go, count me in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home