Burnt's blog thing

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Too long to respond

Started to leave this as a comment, and realized it was more post length.

Justin, I gave up trying to make everyone like my taste in bad horror movies years ago. Some just don't get the classics ;-). I don't like Lebowski or the Wedding Crashers, so someone somewhere is bound to hate the Blob. I'm just old and set in my ways, and refuse to watch anything without monsters, guns and gore. Was a tad more liberal in my undergraduate days, but I just ain't got the time for other genres as I age.

Stefanie- almost only counts in horseshoes, handgrenades and tactical nuclear missles. Would be sorry to see one of those flying sofas get smooshed, though, as freaky as they are. As for the city hatin', Justin's from the city of brotherly no reach around- whaddya expect? Me, I hate the state as a whole. I don't take time to classify.

I'll have to keep an eye out for stuff happening when we're out- it's the only time I could actually go see something. Since we're there Halloween weekend (dammit- I usually spend Halloween weekend with a case of beer in front of the TV), there's bound to be something going on.

Anywho, we got junk haulers comin' in to the old house today, so I can finally stop paying rent AND mortgage. Think I need much more coffe, and many more smokes, before then. Tapatcha later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home