Burnt's blog thing

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Mid-week whine

Well, still looking for a place to stay out in old Pitt next week. Have to wait 'til Friday until I get paid again, and hope I can still get a room. 'course, if any of you gentleman in the Cohort don't mind a slightly ant-social tech geek, I'll split room costs. Even sleep on the floor, and go outside to feed my nicotine habit.

Anywho, basically caught up. Haven't touched the quiz yet- too busy makin' pretty pictures for work- but I know it's there. Probably get to it tonight before the chat. After I load my car with more of the stuff from the old house, drive it home and unload it, of course.

On the subject of male librarians, here's the amusing link of the day- a cartoon on the topic from Unshelved. Enjoy
http://www.tk421.net/photos/v/librarians/comics/dewey1.gif.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home