Burnt's blog thing

Monday, June 12, 2006

Just a quick 'un

Just got back from SLA in Baltimore about an hour ago. Pretty cool. They were cxomplaining about lowered attendance, but I'm guessing at about 1000 or so in attendance. Saw some cool stuff in the exhibtor's hall, but alas, not much on the digital/tech end. I was only there for the day, so I didn't get to attend anything.

Anywho, we presented a paper. Originally thought it was gonna be an hour session, but it turned out we had 15 minutes on the tech roundtable. My co-presenter, who's our Outreach person, did the first ten minutes, then I spent a few minutes babblingon about "CONTENTdm's really cool, but it's got these quirks". Answered a few questions at the end. If you happen to run outta sleeping pills, there's this paper, which we did, at the SLA website. Here's the link: http://www.sla.org/PDFs/2006CPFee-Hale-Bodling.pdf

Enjoy. Tapatcha later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home