Burnt's blog thing

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Would you ever really want to see an angel?

or, more fully:

Did you ever notice how in the Bible, when ever God needed to punish someone, or make an example, or whenever God needed a killing, he sent an angel? Did you ever wonder what a creature like that must be like? A whole existence spent praising your God, but always with one wing dipped in blood. Would you ever really want to see an angel? (name the movie- it's one of my all time favorites)

Sorry for the lack 'o' updates. Been vaguely depressed about my birthday. Turned 37 on Sunday. Also spent 4 days, Saturday to Tuesday, trying to breath and not to vomit. Gotta love those combo summer illnesses. Kinda summed up my birthday this year. Wife's not working, so I gotta buy my own present, and can't afford it. Got 35 dollars and a box of oatmeal creme pies from my mother and grandmother. Really wanted that Blind Dead collection. Ah, well. 20 bucks went in the gas tank, the other 15 for the co-pay on my youngest's doctor visit. Get paid tomorrow and it's already gone.

Well, now that I'm done whining (want some cheese with that?), here's some neato links

Olivia

Heavy Metal Mag

The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund- they got a pretty cool Solomon Kane lithograph for $25

Enjoy. See ya back on the boards week after next. Maybe I'll even manage to update this damn blog again before that. Later.

4 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Just another Sample said...

YaY! It's a new Feeism. I'm sorry to hear about your sickness, but I feel your pain. My health has been dodgy all summer for some reason. Happy Belated Birfday.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Burntdisk said...

Thanks for the wishes. At least it was a BIG box 'o' creme pies.

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Just another Sample said...

A Sam's Club model?

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The movie is The Prophecy right,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home