Burnt's blog thing

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Well, assignment week one down. Did everything but the Scout Portal. Anybody seen instructions on this yet?

Feeling much less spastic. Finally figured out that if I boil it down to what I have to do, do it, finish the readings, and then get to the podcats and supplementals, I can get it all done. Think the problem was just that I hadn't prioritized.

Last night was a no go for me. Couldn't make the chat 'cause we were in Lykens looking at a house. Still a bit sleep deprived as well- seems that four week old kittens want fed every two hours, and can't tell night from day. Can't tell yet if she's going to be able to see, so we might end up with Daredevil cat.

Just glad to get into the groove. Hope the same's happenin' for everybody else. Signin' off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home