Burnt's blog thing

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Sorry about the lack of adding here, folks. My wife and I are in the process of buying a house, and that's kinda taken over my life. Managed to fit homework in around it, but that's about it. Mortgage companies, insurance companies, etc., BLECH!

Anywho, I added my first record to the Scout Portal. Looks vaguely familiar. Our digital cataloger passes me a template in Dublin Core cataloging format for CONTENTdm, then we update the few details that change from image to image. Pretty similar, though a much vaster pain to use than dm. But I thought I'd share the URL here. Not exactly library related, but kinda cool (for a horror film analyst).

It's the Gothic Texts page at the Internet Scared Text Archives. It's got Summers' The Vampire, His Kith and Kin and Baring-Gould's Book of Were-wolves among a select few others. Site address is: http://www.sacred-texts.com/goth/index.htm


Enjoy, at least if, like me, yer amused by that kinda thing. Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home