Burnt's blog thing

Friday, January 12, 2007

Robert Anton Wilson- Illuminated


Well, it finally happened- the guy who produced Discordianism & the Illuminatus Trilogy has passed on. Here's his last blog entry, excerpted by BoingBoing:

"Various medical authorities swarm in and out of here predicting I have between two days and two months to live. I think they are guessing. I remain cheerful and unimpressed. I look forward without dogmatic optimism but without dread. I love you all and I deeply implore you to keep the lasagna flying.

Please pardon my levity, I don't see how to take death seriously. It seems absurd."



You can read more about him here. I grew up on this guy's stuff (yeah, I was a weird kid). Hail Eris, chummer, see ya on the other side.

1 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger Just another Sample said...

http://robertantonwilson.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home