Burnt's blog thing

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Sad tidings from the geek side

Haven't posted here for a while- busy as shit. Most of my few readers have probably heard about it by now (and possibly snickered at the geeks), but Gary Gygax, the Father of the Role-playing game died Tuesday.

Damn. Ouch. I grew up playing AD&D. Probably wouldn't be half as amusing, read the shit I do, or write the shit I do without my time as a role-playing geek. And even though I haven't played D&D in a very long time, this one's still a bit of a world shaker. 69 years old. Well, rest in piece, Mr. Gygax- the world was a better place with you in it, and definitely diminished without ya.

2 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Blogger Just another Sample said...

Gary's HP = 0

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Burntdisk said...

Gary Gygax, still rolling in his grave ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home